1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons sugar
1 package yeast
1 cup water
- Combine sugar, water and yeast in a measuring cup or small bowl.
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- Pour yeast mixure and oil in well and stir into dry ingredients until you have a soft dough.
- If dough is too sticky, add a bit more flour.
- Knead until smooth on a lightly floured surface.
- Place in an oiled bowl, cover with a towel and let rise until doubled.
- Punch down and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Makes 1- deep dish or 2- 12" pizza crusts.
- To bake, top with your favorite sauce, cheese, etc.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes or until crispy and cheese is bubbling.